[fedora-virt] Anyone using virt-preview?

Ian Pilcher arequipeno at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 06:03:24 UTC 2012

On 11/13/2012 02:31 PM, Cole Robinson wrote:
> I'm running all the same packages on F18 without issue. There's always 'yum
> downgrade' if something breaks :)

I'll be sure to add that to my "Systems Management Best Practices"
presentation.  ;-)

I went ahead and took the plunge, and everything is working great on
F17, including the Open vSwitch VLAN support.  I now have a complete
RHEV environment (2 hypervisors + the manager) running on 1 system with
nested KVM.  The IPA server is actually a RHEV-managed 2nd-level VM.

I'm not sure whether to celebrate or seek therapy.