[fedora-virt] Spice problem

Eric Viseur eric.viseur at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 06:27:45 UTC 2013

Obviously looks like an IPv6 problem, indeed : nc -6 -l 127.0.0.1 5900
fails, but -4 works.
I must confess I'm not very familiar with IPv6, and we're just starting to
deploy it in my environment.  Can you at least refer me to useful reading
references in order to solve this ?
I currently use a dirty fix by setting up a dummy interface with an IP
address, but I'd like to avoid this ugly solution in the future.

Thanks !

Regards,

Eric Viseur
Etudiant Ingénieur Civil Electricien