[fedora-virt] Fatal PCIe error 928 on KVM GPU Passthrough

Mario Ceresa mrceresa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 08:44:39 UTC 2013

Thanks Alex, for your kind and detailed response: please keep up with the
good work!

I'm interested in learning more about this and I have access to Quadro 4000
and 5000 cards, so please tell me if I can help with testing. I do not mind
compiling from sources or doing some debug, but I have almost zero
practical knowledge on GPU cards so I'll need some pointers :)

Best,

Mario