[fedora-virt] Xen 4.4 heading for Rawhide

Major Hayden major at mhtx.net
Fri Mar 21 12:46:09 UTC 2014

I'm a libxl user but I know quite a few people still using xm/xend for the functionality it provides or because it's what they're used to.  Can we do something documentation-wise to alert users that xm/xend isn't available any longer and how they could migrate to using libxl?

There's some documentation here that might be good to reference:

  http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/MigrationGuideToXen4.1%2B#Toolstack_upgrade_notes

--
Major Hayden