[fedora-virt] Revert Snapshots - VM Definition won't revert

Jorge Fábregas jorge.fabregas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 13:29:29 UTC 2014

On 03/26/2014 09:01 AM, Cole Robinson wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion. When the VM is offline, I changed the revert
> message to 'all disk and configuration changes...'. I wanted to keep it
> explicit with the 'disk' bit, since 'all changes' is a bit generic, and we
> already use that phrase to refer to discarding UI changes in the details
> dialog. I want the message to be very clear that we are talking about actual
> changes inside the guest.

Thanks Cole but I'm not sure if I explained the issue well.  Right now,
when you revert the snapshot, the added hardware (after the snapshot was
taken) *isn't removed* when you revert to its snapshot.  Those UI
changes you made in the details dialog will still remain (which is
counter-intuitive).  The other day I was doing a bunch of tests
(throwing in lots of new hardware and later reverting to the snapshots
and to my surprise I still had all the hardware junk from previous
interactions).

Or are you saying that this issue is fixed as well?

Thanks!
Jorge