CMS Decision

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Mon Dec 5 21:03:42 UTC 2005

> I'm aware of those pages, but they are not hierarchical (putting a '/' in
> page names does not add hierarchy support to MoinMoin). They also won't
> show up on the sidebar of pages throughout the site.

It's a fucking theme, Elliot! It's a theme. That's all the sidebar is
doing.

Nothing fancy. Do you want a list of where you are in the category
hiearchy in a theme? Would that make life better for you?

Ask Hrishi if he'd be willing to add such a thing to our wiki theme and
presto - you can have the categories related on the page.

-sv