start.fp.o stab

Christopher Aillon caillon at redhat.com
Sat Oct 27 00:45:26 UTC 2007

seth vidal wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-10-26 at 10:33 -0400, Christopher Aillon wrote:
>> Here's a stab at the start.fp.o page done by one of the folks in Brno,
>> CZ, Josef Kubin.  It addresses a concern that seth had about resizing
>> for small screens.
>>
>> http://bx.cz/start/
>> http://bx.cz/start.tar.gz
>
> It feels heavy on the left side

Pretty much every web page does these days, sadly.  I'm sure we can do
something to make it less so, like add a header or some text above the
search widgetry.

> and the navigation items don't make as
> much sense to me coming from that page.

He just grabbed a couple items.  We can change those, easily.  This was
more of a mockup than intended for final, but it's a helluva good
starting point IMO.