Introduction Email Fedora Websites Group

Tajidin Abd tajidinabd at archlinux.us
Sun Aug 1 19:44:59 UTC 2010

Hello to all

My name is Tajidin, I am interested to join the Websites group. Some
experience i bring in particular are sysadmin skills i have experience with
various Linux Distributions Redhat, Debian, and Archlinux. I also in my day
job am an instructor of Open Source. I have approximately 7 years
experience. I do have basic skills with html css. Also i have medium skills
with bash and python. I think with Fedora they are using quite a bit of
Django Turbogears. So thats where my python skills can best be used at, I am
also a member of the Bug Zappers group so I am active already but i further
want to enhance my help with the Project. Look forward to hearing from you
soon in the meetings.

Tajiidin