Certain Wiki Pages are "Service Unavailable"

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Aug 2 00:31:10 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 10:39:02PM +0700, Andi Sugandi wrote:
> Hello Fedora Web Master,
>
> I tried to download some presentations from this wiki page[0], but
> those are "Service Unavailable"[1], like:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/d/d5/Fedora_release_event.odp

Sorry about the inconvenience, there was a service outage yesterday:

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/announce/2010-July/002844.html

That was likely the cause of your problem; I am able to access the
page you linked to above, so I'm hoping all is working again for you.

Thanks for your support of Fedora.  I hope you get some time to write
a blog post about your event for the Fedora Planet, we'd all enjoy
hearing about it.

cheers - Karsten