PackageDB translation?

Sijis Aviles sijis at fedoraproject.org
Sun Dec 19 02:58:27 UTC 2010

On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 5:27 AM, Юрий Хабаров <madb00blik at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, websites team!
>
> I'm a member of russian L10n team. Two days ago I finished translation
> of PackageDB. Also I noticed, that PackageDB was translated in Polish
> and Castillian too.
>
> Where I can see another language versions of PackageDB?
>
> Best regards,
> Yuri Khabarov.

Yuri,

Hi. We don't control the stuff within PackageDB, however, i was poking
around and these are the PO files in their repo [1]. I'm not sure exactly
what their process is to enable new languages but there may be more details
within their project wiki page [2].

Thanks for taking the time translating PackageDB.

Sijis

[1] -
http://bzr.fedorahosted.org/bzr/packagedb/fedora-packagedb-stable/files/head%3A/po/
[2] - https://fedorahosted.org/packagedb/wiki