Training

Ian MacGregor ardchoille42 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 02:44:26 UTC 2010

As I am new to this team, there are some things that I would like to
learn and I'm sure I wouldn't have any trouble finding some to teach me.
However, I feel that, rather than just teach me, it would benefit
everyone for someone to hold a class on this subject in
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Classroom . This would have the benefit
of the creation of classroom minutes/logs so that anyone joining the
Websites team later can refer to the class logs as a sort of tutorial.

I would like it if someone could prepare a lesson plan and then teach a
class on how to use git to do a pull, make a patch and then submit that
patch to this mailing list.. as well as anything that would be related
to this work.

I did a git pull once, was greeted with tons of files and didn't know
which files I needed to edit.

What do you folks think about this?
--
Regards,