Request To Join

Hatem Al Teraifi hatem_alteraifi at stoni-x.net
Tue Jun 22 16:32:31 UTC 2010

Dear Fedora websites,

As Requested on your website , I am writing about my self and my experience, I would also like to tell you about an idea that I have in mind.

My name is Hatem Al Teraifi and I am 21 years old , and I live in bahrain. I hold an Associate Diploma in Software Development And Databases From Applied Studies College in University Of Bahrain (UOB) and currently I am  a second year student In Bsc. Computer Science in Information Technology Department of the same university.

I only know CSS from the requirements listed on the website. I also know PHP ,Javascript (Basics) , Jquery (Could be Intermediate or Pro) , and HTML. I am also a linux user fro like1 and a half years (Fedora).

The idea that I have in mind is ,with the above experience I was able to inroduce a Multi Tasking web environment , thought that this would serv as bringing what may be Web Fedora which is an abstraction of Fedora that servs the main features so users can have a taste of what exactly can be inside.

Thats all.

Sincerely,

Hatem Al Teraifi