Regarding Get Fedora page - from fedora-list

Jud Craft craftjml at gmail.com
Wed May 26 01:03:24 UTC 2010

I was told that issues with the website should come here.  I hope I'm
not intruding as I'm not a contributor.

I had previously posted regarding the Get Fedora page...asking, what
exactly happened to it?

It was beautiful in the F12 release, and this morning it was nothing
but a list of links that dived between the five categories
[Architecture, Format, etc] like a strange maze.  And no mention of
BitTorrent links was to be found anywhere.

I had to google to find the Fedora BitTorrent page, luckily.  And
right now, the download page has been tidied up, and looks pretty
good.  But, it still contains no mention, as far as I can tell, to the
torrent links, and it's definitely a step down from the F12 version.
I appreciate that it has improved since this morning, but is this only
temporary, or is it an intentional design change?  I rather liked the
old one.