Browser compatibility testing (in this case, for Spins pages)

Sijis Aviles sijis at fedoraproject.org
Sat May 29 06:38:17 UTC 2010

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 7:58 PM, Ricky Zhou <ricky at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> There's no policy or good test matrix (or even minimum set of
> requirements) for this right now, and I was just griping about some CSS
> bugs that made it through testing yesterday.
>
> This is definitely something we need to develop a solid set of
> guidelines.

Yeah, I agree. We should have some minimum requirements defined on
what our sites should work in. In fact, mizmo and I were talking about
it about a week or so ago. I just uploaded my notes to this wiki page
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/Fedora_Design_Document) based
on a few ideas we were talking about.

If anything, this is a starting point.

Sijis