Changing the gray background of the slides

Jef van Schendel jefvanschendel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 07:26:34 UTC 2010

2010/10/31 Elad <el.il at doom.co.il>

> As I've said before,i think we should replace the gray background of
> the slides with a nicer backgrounds.
> I've created two screenshots with the background I think that should
> be used instead of the gray.
> http://elad.fedorapeople.org/fpo-slide2-newbg.png
> http://elad.fedorapeople.org/fpo-slide3-newbg.png

Hi everyone,

Last week I was messing around a bit with a blue background. I think it
looks quite nice:

http://schendje.fedorapeople.org/temp/fedoraBlueSlide.png

This is only for the "Printing" slide though, it didn't look good when used
with the "Design Suite" slide because of the colours in the photograph.

As for your screenshots Elad, I agree with Sijis and Mo: the orange seems a
bit too bright but the green is a nice colour.

I'd like to change the "Printing" slide's background to that blue, but keep
the grey for the "Design Suite" slide. Then we can save the green for future
slides. Would you mind sending the colour codes for the gradient?

Does that sound like a good plan? :)

Jef