Websites Frozen

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Nov 1 18:44:11 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 01, 2010 at 06:01:25PM +0200, Elad wrote:
> 2010/11/1 Sijis Aviles <sijis at fedoraproject.org>:

> >> I've submited cs translation yesterday to Transifex, but as updates of the
> >> site are done only once a day (correct me if I am wrong), that means the
> >> site remains in semi translated state...:(
> >>

> > The updates are actually done hourly.
> The English version updates hourly. The translations updates daily.

Does the freeze mean that we shouldn't manually update the
translations?

I presume someone can manually, from the command line, update the
translations more often than daily?

Just for a few days, could we arrange a few extra update times for
l10n?

Or does that put the site stability at risk around the release?

- Karsten