Patch to fix some RTL and Hebrew related problems

אלעד el.il at doom.co.il
Mon Oct 18 09:47:13 UTC 2010

I've updated the second patch to fix the four F's position as well.
RTL problems that still need to be fixed:
 * After applying my patches, the  language selector OK button moved
to the left side of the list, so the globe should be moved to the
right side.
 * The tabs in the feature page need to be in the top right side of
the page, not top left.