Patch to fix some RTL and Hebrew related problems

אלעד el.il at doom.co.il
Mon Oct 18 10:17:35 UTC 2010

I'm sorry for flooding your mailing list, but i've updated my second
patch again,
now it also moves the globe of the language list to the right side of
the list, fixes the positions of the features page tabs, and fixes a
little problem with the links in the left side of the main page.

now there are only one problem, Hebrew specific, that i need to fix. :-)