Transifex Website translation info are wrong, keep translating !

Elad el.il at doom.co.il
Thu Oct 28 08:31:35 UTC 2010

2010/10/28 Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag at gmail.com>:
> 2010/10/28 Thomas Canniot <thomas.canniot at mrtomlinux.org>:
>> Juste a general warning abour wrong stats in Transifex for Fedora
>> Websites » master-fedoraproject
>>
>> At the moment, it displays 685 entries in the pot file. HOWEVER, there
>> are 697 entries... don't think the work is done yet :)
>>

> I have manually refreshed Transifex cache and it seems like there are
> 685 strings in current POT file.
>
> The POT file needs update, but that's another issue. Websites team,
> could you please refresh POT/PO files after every change in original
> strings? If you don't do that regularly, English text appears on the
> webpage which we cannot translate.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Piotr Drąg
> http://raven.pmail.pl/

We are not going to refresh the POT for the Fedora 14 -> Fedora 13
change, because it will only create more work for translators (they
will have to translate it again after GA if we do that).
as discussed in #fedora-websites IRC channel, we are going to update
the POT again after the release of Fedora 14.

--
-Elad.