Transifex Website translation info are wrong, keep translating !

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 09:30:54 UTC 2010

2010/10/28 Elad <el.il at doom.co.il>:
> We are not going to refresh the POT for the Fedora 14 -> Fedora 13
> change, because it will only create more work for translators (they
> will have to translate it again after GA if we do that).
> as discussed in #fedora-websites IRC channel, we are going to update
> the POT again after the release of Fedora 14.

I don't necessarily agree with that decision (there will be English
text on the site for a week), but I can live with it.

Also these problems could be avoided if we would use markup like this
(found in the actual code):

${Markup(_('Fedora %s Desktop Edition') % '13')}

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl/