[patch] POT update is very close :). Please, check it

Kevin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 29 12:36:54 UTC 2010

I have created a new patch, who replace the older one.
Please, take it as attachment (I don't have my ssh key on my current computer)

That would be great if someone can apply and then check it, then push it.
I am travelling tonight, and won't be at home before Wednesday. I
would be able to push the update, the new POT and the po files
updated, but
 it will be faster and easier if someone else do it :)

Cheers,

see ya

--
Kévin Raymond