[patch] POT update is very close :). Please, check it

Kevin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 29 12:57:35 UTC 2010

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 2:36 PM, Kevin Raymond
<shaiton at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> I have created a new patch, who replace the older one.
> Please, take it as attachment (I don't have my ssh key on my current computer)
>
> That would be great if someone can apply and then check it, then push it.
> I am travelling tonight, and won't be at home before Wednesday. I
> would be able to push the update, the new POT and the po files
> updated, but
>  it will be faster and easier if someone else do it :)

Oops, I forgot to told you:
I think the using/tutorials/gnote.html should be edited.
----- content ----
Saving your note as a PDF

    * Open up your meeting minutes note.
    * Click on the 'gears' icon in the note's toolbar towards the top
of the note.
    * Select 'Print' in the menu.
    * In the Print dialog that appears, select "Print to File" at the
top of the list of printers.
    * Fill in a name for your PDF in the "Name:" field, and click on
the "PDF" radio button towards the right.
    * Choose a folder to save the PDF to in the "Save in Folder:"
dialog and click the "Print" button to create the PDF.
---- end content ----

Look on the website, only one command is "strong", while others are
between quotes.

--
Kévin Raymond
GPG-Key: A5BCB3A2