Registering Fedora Kenya community

Charles W. Waweru cwaweru at systempartners.biz
Sun Oct 31 05:02:28 UTC 2010

Dear Fedora Team,

We thank you for the valuable work that has made it possible for our
clientelle to enjoy a stable environment for their enterprise resource
planning systems. We develope and deploy our systems on Fedora. We are in
both government and private sponsored projects.

Our organisation is interested in hosting the Fedora Kenya community and
would also like to contribute to the Fedora development projects.

Please tell us how we can get involved. You can use the contact for
Charles Waweru as indicated below.

Best Regards,

--
Charles W. Waweru
System Partners Ltd.,

System Partners Limited is a leader in the development of enterprise
application software and ICT solutions