Problem with git push

Tajidin Abd tajidinabd at archlinux.us
Tue Sep 7 16:41:26 UTC 2010

Hello

  I have some commits that i need to push. I have commit access to the
websites. I am in the gitfedora-web group I am constantly getting the
following error

Permission denied (publickey).

So i dont know what is the issue here. I can ssh to my fedorapeople space
with this key

i also did configure my git url.correctly to reflect the following

origin    ssh://git.fedorahosted.org/git/fedora-web.git (fetch)
origin    ssh://git.fedorahosted.org/git/fedora-web.git (push)

also i want to show that my local machine username is tajidin

but on FAS its tajidinabd so is that the issue with the key error?

thanks

Tajidin