Feedback

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 16 22:48:19 UTC 2011

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 3:42 PM, Stephen Brennan <slbren at aanet.com.au> wrote:
> I know this is probably the wrong place to give feedback but I could not
> find a link anywhere for feedback.  Please let me know the appropriate
> place for feedback.

Thank you for sharing your feedback.  The "users" or "devel" or
"advisory-board" lists are probably better than emailing the
webmaster, but I'm glad you took the time to share your thoughts.

> Could we please have a Gnome 2/Gnome Classic release of Fedora 15/16 so
> novices like me don't have to mess around with all sorts complications right
> off the bat?

If you haven't tried it, you might try the Xfce spin of Fedora (or
simply add the xfce package group to your existing Fedora
installation).  It behaves very much like the classic GNOME desktop.
Most of the people have expressed concerns to me about GNOME 3 seem to
like Xfce.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader