F16 banners for fedoraproject.org

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 5 23:49:54 UTC 2011

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 10:46 PM, Alexander Smirnov <inkscaper at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi website team!
>
> Our small website banners palace here beta [1] and countdown [2].
>
> [1] -
> https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/c/c0/Fedora16-beta-release-banner-porthole.png
> [2] - http://inkscaper.fedorapeople.org/Fedora16/countdown-banner/
>
> Countdown banner showing on user blogs without graphics and old date release
> at the moment. Martin's blog for example [3].
>
> [3] - http://mso-chronicles.blogspot.com
>
> Thanks,
> Alexander / Fedora Design Team.

Hi, thank you for reporting that.
I've updated the release countdown banner/script and the language selection.
Blogs are now updated.

I've added the beta banner to the index (we will switch to the
countdown in few days?)

Guys, I've added countdown banner on the repo, that should have been
using puppet/ssh I think.
But I don't have access there. Apologies you will download them on
your next pull (35MB).

Regards,

--
Kévin Raymond