F16 banners for fedoraproject.org

Elad el.il at doom.co.il
Thu Oct 6 07:21:04 UTC 2011

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 10:46 PM, Alexander Smirnov <inkscaper at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi website team!
>
> Our small website banners palace here beta [1] and countdown [2].
>
> [1] -
> https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/c/c0/Fedora16-beta-release-banner-porthole.png
> [2] - http://inkscaper.fedorapeople.org/Fedora16/countdown-banner/
>
> Countdown banner showing on user blogs without graphics and old date
> release at the moment. Martin's blog for example [3].
>
> [3] - http://mso-chronicles.blogspot.com
>
> Thanks,
> Alexander / Fedora Design Team.

Thanks Alexander.
btw, there is a problem with the Hebrew version of the counter, it says מים
instead of ימים. The rightmost Yod (י) isn't there.
Previous release counters did have this problem and I always forgot to
report it, but now I didn't.

It would be much helpful if you could fix this issues. If you can't, I'll
just delete the Hebrew counter.

Thanks,

--
-Elad Alfassa.