Problem making an account.

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Sun Oct 30 09:07:10 UTC 2011

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/new?_csrf_token=947cad59f7c41395ab0c18ba8daff43149bced32

> Regards,
>
> George...
>
> "It's not what you know that hurts you, It's what you know that ain't
so." Wil Rogers... Wil would say, "STIFF THE FED"!!!

Hi,
>From your screenshot I think that you missed  the first "i".
Better is to refresh the page few times in order to get an easy captcha.
I think it is going to be changed / updated shortly after the F16 release.
Kevin, am I right ?

Regards,