Problem making an account.

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 17:10:14 UTC 2011

On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 10:07:10AM +0100, Kévin Raymond wrote:

> Le 30 oct. 2011 05:32, "George R Goffe" <grgoffe at yahoo.com> a écrit :
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm trying to make an account but when I key in the "letters" I get a
> > captcha: Incorrect value.
> > message.
> >
> > Here's a screenshot of what I'm filling in. Am I doing this right?
> >
> > Here's the URL: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/new?_csrf_token
> =947cad59f7c41395ab0c18ba8daff43149bced32
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > George...
> >
> > "It's not what you know that hurts you, It's what you know that ain't so."
> Wil Rogers... Wil would say, "STIFF THE FED"!!!
> >
> > --
>
> Hi,
> >From your screenshot I think that you missed  the first "i".
> Better is to refresh the page few times in order to get an easy captcha.
> I think it is going to be changed / updated shortly after the F16 release.
> Kevin, am I right ?

Yep -- the new captcha should be much easier to use.  Due to being in
infrastructure freeze pending the Fedora 16 release, it will be a few weeks
until it goes out to the production servers.  If anyone wants to take a look
at it before then, it's being tested at
https://admin.stg.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/new

(Thanks to pingou for creating the new captcha!)

-Toshio