fedoraproject.org banner problem

Richard E. van der Luit nippur at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 19 07:41:31 UTC 2012

Op 18-04-12 17:15, Elad Alfassa schreef:

> On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 6:06 PM, Richard E. van der Luit
> <nippur at fedoraproject.org <mailto:nippur at fedoraproject.org>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     Note that the amber(features & screenshot), green(downloads),
>     pink?(community), blue(using fedora) and purple(help) color banners at
>     fedoraproject.org <http://fedoraproject.org> are not big
>     enough/doesn't automatically expand if the
>     (translated) string is more than one line. Text is lost, see:
>
>     - English:
>
>     http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-help
>
>     - Dutch (have to take my word for it that lines are missing ;))
>
>     http://fedoraproject.org/nl/using/
>
>     and, of course, other languages
>
>     regards
>     Richard
>     --
>

> Looks fine here, can you attach a screenshot showing the problem?
>
> --
> -Elad Alfassa.

Seems to be a problem with SeaMonkey 2.0.14 and firefox 3.6.24 (highest
rpms for Fedora 14), configuration mini fonttype etc in preferences is
not the problem.
Fedora 16 as guest in VM with Firefox 11 doesn't have the problem.

Upgrading to latest Fedora of my laptop is not an option, as Fedora 14
is latest without (still not working) gnome 3 *and* i -as many do- like
to keep full control over my own machine.

Do you think it is a configuration problem or a PBKAC?

reagrds
Richard

Attached: (en) example (de) example (nl) example