New transifex feature: downloading only proofread translations

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 14 12:00:35 UTC 2012

Hi there,

The indifex team has worked hard and pushed many new features[1]. What
concern us is (would be up in few hours, I were just told that by
irc), the new ability to download only proofread translations.
There is a new role, "proofreader" who is able to proofread translations.
Using the transifex client, we should be able to download only
proofread translations soon.

As a translator team coordinator, I find that really great. Some teams
never proofread their work (language dependant, some are easier), but
other have to.
In the fist case, translators will have to verify all their
translations (I'll let them know), which is just a mouse click or a
keyboard shortcut while translating online.

The question is, do we want to download only proofread translations?

[1] http://blog.transifex.net/2012/02/transifex-update/

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)