Who maintains fudcon.fedoraproject.org?

shreyankg at gmail.com shreyankg at gmail.com
Wed May 2 12:47:13 UTC 2012

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 2:06 PM, Kévin Raymond
<shaiton at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
[..]
> Saleem and Shreyank,
> Don't you have a team, is there a process ?
>
> Without further info, I'll do things by myself and define the updating
> process (which should be explained in the fudcon organization page and
> somewhere on the websites wiki page).

I am really sorry, for some unforeseen reasons this mail never saw my inbox.

When we did the Fudcon India website, tatica made the design, and me
and Saleem having access just pushed the raw HTML into the fedora-web
git.

I'm not sure whether that is the way. But we had some time constrains to be met.

--
Peace and Love,
Shreyank Gupta