Fedora Websites Team

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 7 12:18:32 UTC 2012

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 8:15 AM, Bryan P. Hollis
<admin at linuxhostingonly.com> wrote:
> Hi Ricky,
>
> I wanted to join the group Fedora Websites Team. Brief background of me. I
> own three web hosting sites. I have been working with servers for many
> years, but decided about two years ago to build my own. While I am a RedHat
> fan, I specifically will not use any other distro than Fedora for all of my
> servers. I have learned a great deal about Fedora, mostly 13, 14, and
> 15....14 being my fondest. Although my servers do have aspects of 15. (I
> like the networking system of 14 before they switched and made eth0 and
> sysconfig a pain. )
>
> I am also a web designer. My strong points are servers (OpenVZ, shared
> environment, load balancing, etc.) and I believe I could offer some
> assistance to this group, in addition to learning what others know in the
> group and where they tie together.  I look forward to being a part of your
> group and helping Fedora get better and better.
>
> Bryan P. Hollis
> --
> Sales & Support
> Linux Hosting Only
> 1-(877)-6-LINUXPRO

Hi Bryan, welcome!

Our current active tickets are there[1], but if you prefer the one
listed at [2], better is to join the infra team.
To work on our websites, you need to clone the repo. All is written on
th wiki page[3].

Feel free to ask here or on irc if you need any help to start. You
could first send your patches and we would see later to give you more
access.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/report/1
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&component=Web+Content&order=priority
[3] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_fix_bugs_on_the_Fedora_Project_website