Only links to post on Planet Fedora

Dario Faggioli raistlin at linux.it
Mon Feb 18 10:24:29 UTC 2013

Hello,

This is Dario Faggioli, and I hope I'm writing to the correct address,
otherwise, accept my apologies in advance.

I've got a question about the Fedora Planet blog aggregator, to which my
blog is subscribed (http://dariofaggioli.wordpress.com/). The thing is,
whenever a post from the blog is shown on Planet Fedora, all I can see
there is a link, called "Continue reading" to the post itself, while I
was expecting to see the content of the post (or at least part of it)
there instead.

Am I doing something wrong?

(I'm raising this with Wordpress.com as well)

Thanks a lot and Regards,
Dario