Only links to post on Planet Fedora

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 18 15:34:00 UTC 2013

Le lundi 18 févr. 2013 à 11:24:29 (+0100), Dario Faggioli a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> This is Dario Faggioli, and I hope I'm writing to the correct address,
> otherwise, accept my apologies in advance.

Hi Diaro,

> I've got a question about the Fedora Planet blog aggregator, to which my
> blog is subscribed (http://dariofaggioli.wordpress.com/). The thing is,
> whenever a post from the blog is shown on Planet Fedora, all I can see
> there is a link, called "Continue reading" to the post itself, while I
> was expecting to see the content of the post (or at least part of it)
> there instead.
>
> Am I doing something wrong?

hmm.
I would say that you provided a wrong url to your feed (like only a summary
feed), but after checking, I can read the whole post about "Fedora Optimus".
Which is your last post.
Have you just fixed it?

In any cases, the following link could help :
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_provide_a_category_specific_feed_using_WordPress

--
Kévin Raymond
(Shaiton)