Only links to post on Planet Fedora

Dario Faggioli raistlin at linux.it
Mon Feb 18 18:44:10 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-02-18 at 16:34 +0100, Kévin Raymond wrote:
> Hi Diaro,

Hi,

> > Am I doing something wrong?
>
> hmm.
> I would say that you provided a wrong url to your feed (like only a summary
> feed), but after checking, I can read the whole post about "Fedora Optimus".
> Which is your last post.
> Have you just fixed it?

Well, this morning, when I checked before sending this e-mail, I could
only see the link.

Right now, as you say, the whole post is there...

> In any cases, the following link could help :
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_provide_a_category_specific_feed_using_WordPress

Yep, that's what I followed in the first place. I actually did tweak a
couple of wordpress.com's knobs in the area of feeds, that I did not
notice before. I guess that did the trick! :-P

Well, sorry for bothering and thanks for answering,
Dario