What's up with the new getfedora ?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 23:25:14 UTC 2014

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 03:24:29PM +0100, Kévin Raymond wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Really I don't get why all fedora related mails are filtered as read
> on my mailbox.
> Somehow I have completely broken filters year ago.
> I enjoyed the sleeping time that I won from that error but still I am
> looking forward the Fedora Community and the amazing products that we
> were building.
>
> [I'll try to correct that filter soon]
>
> Anyway,
> where is the wikipage describing the work plan?
> when should be published the new website for the trans team ? (don't
> answer me on Release day please).
> why do we still speak about design when we should be finishing our code?
> then, when is the final deadline about design and mockups
>

> Please help me join the workforce ;)

Hi Kevin, I'm just helping out with some of the labor, so I don't know
where a wiki page is located, but I believe Robert has discussed the
plan several times here on the list.  I think he also sent a note to
the l10n list as well.  Some design tuning is still happening but the
overall design is solid and working well; you may be able to tell by
checking out the code.

It looks like there is a lot of progress with strings, and hopes to
have them ready with ~3 weeks available for translation.  There are
*far* fewer strings in this website than with the previous version.

Robert, please feel free to correct or add to this!