[fedora-websites] #347: "Download" button on https://getfedora.org/en/cloud/ doesn't call out possibility of direct launch

fedora-websites trac at fedorahosted.org
Wed Aug 19 22:19:34 UTC 2015

#347: "Download" button on https://getfedora.org/en/cloud/ doesn't call out
possibility of direct launch
-------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  mattdm       |       Owner:  webmaster
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
 Blocking:               |
-------------------------+------------------------

Comment (by mattdm):

 My concern is that it's not a download at all, so finding it behind a
 "download" button is confusing.

 > But if you feel nonetheless, we really need this button, do you have a
 preference of which set of images we should link to? Base or Atomic?

 Cloud SIG is still working this out, but it looks like the direction is
 leaning heavily towards making Atomic the primary tab.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/ticket/347#comment:2>
fedora-websites <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites>