Building my own livecd

Suvayu Ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 22:06:44 UTC 2010

On Sunday 07 February 2010 12:55 PM, Suvayu Ali wrote:
> Composing against the F12 release and updates repos, I get a 715 MB
> image. When I boot the disc with KVM I can't switch to root, it asks me
> for the root password.

I found out why I couldn't switch to root, I hadn't set SELinux to
permissive before building the image. :) Just for my information, why do
we need SELinux to be in permissive mode? Is it a bug that is being
worked on, or is there something more subtle going on?

However the image size issue still remains. I guess I will have to drop
some more essential packages ... :(

--
Suvayu