Spins Freeze tomorrow, are we happy with the application selection?

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 8 16:42:03 UTC 2010

Hello all,
    As suggested by the subject line, the spins freeze is tomorrow and
I wanted to take a moment to make sure we are all happy with the
current application selection and general current state of the Xfce
Spin. Once the freeze happens I will be putting together a QA plan for
a Xfce Spin Test Day based on the application layout (and other
modifications) for the F13 Xfce Spin. Just wanted to see what peoples
thoughts were on this topic.

-AdamM

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com