Default wallpaper for the f15 Xfce spin?

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 6 16:21:02 UTC 2011

Am Mittwoch, den 05.01.2011, 13:40 -0700 schrieb Kevin Fenzi:
> On Wed, 05 Jan 2011 20:14:08 +0100
> Johannes Lips <johannes.lips at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey,
> >
> > I recently stumbled over the discussion including the default gnome 3
> > wallpaper in the fedora livecd desktop.
> > I think recently the fedora design team agreed to use it.
> > http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-design/2011-01-04/fedora-design.2011-01-04-19.00.log.html

It's not yet set in stone but it is *very* likely that this is the final
decision.

> > Perhaps we should also step in and say that we would use the
> > wallpaper which will be produced by the design team just to show our
> > support and appreciation for their work.
> >

> > Is this ok for all of us?
>
> I'd be fine with that. I don't want to use the Gnome one... and I
> personally don't have any skill with making them. ;)
>
> So, if design folks were willing to make a wallpaper, I'd be happy
> using it.

The leader of the design team wants to go with the GNOME wallpaper, so I
don't think they are going to make one unless we explicitly ask them.
Therefor I have filed a ticket at
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/173

Let's see what happens.

Regards,