More space on the Xfce spin

Michael Spahn any0n3 at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jan 24 18:43:52 UTC 2011

We should keep Fedora XFCE as small as possible, everyone is free to
install whatever he wants.

I know that a lot people are using xfce as a replacement for gnome and
install their common tools like thunderbird etc. there, but I still
think we should steer the course and keep it lightweight.

By the way, I like the software we are shipping.

At the moment I see no reason why we should use this space.