Interest in the XFCE SIG

Jayson Rowe rowe.jayson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 23:54:13 UTC 2011

> From what I understand, testing is
> going to be the main place where help would be appreciated. Testing
> current F14 and F15 Xfce packages that come through Bodhi:
>    https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates
> in the updates-testing repository as well as testing the nightly builds
> of the xfce spin from rawhide which are located here:
>    http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/
>    (just select the Xfce spin and architecture you need)
>
> I'm sure others will chime in with suggestions as well, but most of all
> welcome to the group! We're always happy to have new users interested in
> Xfce within Fedora! :)
>
> -AdamM

Thanks Adam!
I am traveling for work this week but I'll be ready to dive in when I
get home next week. Is it an ok practice to test nightly builds,
packages etc. in Virtual Machines? I have a box at home I use just for
such things (spinning up VM's), and I have a huge Xen farm at my
disposal at work for testing if needed.