Some space pruning on Xfce spin

ToddAndMargo ToddAndMargo at zoho.com
Mon Aug 25 17:32:08 UTC 2014

On 08/23/2014 10:25 AM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> I did a bit of pruning today on the Xfce spin, as it had gotten way way
> over sized.
>
> +-adobe-source-han-* # save 94MB
> +-rodent-icon-theme  # save 34MB
> +-skkdic             # save 25MB
> +-naver-nanum-gothic-fonts # save 14MB
>
> I also remove liferea from the comps group (this pulled in webkitgtk3
> and should save us a good bit of room)
>
> I also added evince (we had no pdf reader and it was pretty small) and
> gvfs-archive.
>
> I suspect we will still be over, but we can see tomorrow how much and
> see what we might be able to further adjust.
>
> kevin

Hi Kevin,
I know I ask about this every time, but please include gparted
and dump/restore (required rmt).

And, I just had gnome-disk-utility (palimpsest) notifier in
the task bar of Scientific Linux 6.2 Live CD catch a bad
backup drive.  Would you consider adding that too?

Also, will we be having a LIVE DVD in our future.  I do not
know of anyone who still have a CD only drive.

Many thanks,
-T