Some space pruning on Xfce spin

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Aug 25 23:16:28 UTC 2014

On Mon, 25 Aug 2014 10:32:08 -0700
ToddAndMargo <ToddAndMargo at zoho.com> wrote:

> Hi Kevin,
> I know I ask about this every time, but please include gparted
> and dump/restore (required rmt).

I am pretty sure the last time you asked I indicated that I had added
them. ;)

And they are in fact still there. ;)

> And, I just had gnome-disk-utility (palimpsest) notifier in
> the task bar of Scientific Linux 6.2 Live CD catch a bad
> backup drive.  Would you consider adding that too?

Well, we are pretty crunched for space right now...
I can see how much this adds. Or someone else can do so.

> Also, will we be having a LIVE DVD in our future.  I do not
> know of anyone who still have a CD only drive.

Yeah, we may be forced to, but it's sure nice to have it small for
those folks who don't want too much.

kevin