workflow help

Doug Reiland dreiland at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 14:27:22 UTC 2010

So, I import a src.rpm. What is the process for generating the binary rpms?
I was assuming koji would do a rpnmbuild --rebuild via mock?? somehow.

How are updates managed in fedora? I was assuming packages were always
getting rebuilt based on some kind of trigger (source update, ...),
and tagged, after testing or time-frame moved to an update repository.
Is this or something like it done in koji or outside koji.

Again, thanks while I catch up.

Doug