Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sat Feb 27 07:25:13 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-02-27 at 02:09 -0500, Paul Wouters wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Feb 2010, Adam Williamson wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 2010-02-27 at 06:03 +0100, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> >
> >> 2) Recent dnssec-conf updates all did receive several -1, nevertheless
> >> these updates were pushed.
> >
> > This is indeed a problem. Obviously, relying on the judgment of
> > maintainers isn't working.
>
> The karma arrived before it as pushed? I don't think it did. The 1.21-8
> release fixed the 1.21-7 release of also checking the "very old" config
> file location.

Sorry, I was replying in haste. I should've made clear that I was
talking more in general, and don't have any specific direct knowledge of
the dnssec case. I know of multiple cases where updates have been pushed
hastily, but I don't have any direct knowledge of the dnssec case
specifically and wouldn't want to cast any aspersions in anyone's
direction there.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey