really stop "really" commits (really!)

Vít Ondruch vondruch at redhat.com
Mon Dec 16 09:29:52 UTC 2013

Dne 16.12.2013 09:47, T.C. Hollingsworth napsal(a):
> On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 1:11 AM, Martin Stransky <stransky at redhat.com> wrote:
>> There are some cases when we need it (sources taken as a snapshot from
>> git/cvs)
> Huh?  The sources have to be either in git or in the lookaside cache
> for koji to find them later.  I'm not sure how it could get this
> wrong?

It prevents even local commits if I am not wrong. I do commit locally
although I probably don't want push the snapshot sources, because I
update them later, when time comes.

>> patches applied by different way.
> How else can you apply patches listed on PatchN lines?  It already
> covers %patchN, %{patches}, and now %autosetup.  If there's something
> else, I'd really like to know.

http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/rubygem-activeresource.git/tree/rubygem-activeresource.spec?h=f18#n86
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/rubygem-activerecord.git/tree/rubygem-activerecord.spec?h=f18#n95

Vít