Proposed F19 Feature: Cinnamon as Default Desktop

Olav Vitters olav at vitters.nl
Fri Feb 8 12:22:33 UTC 2013

On Fri, Feb 08, 2013 at 10:34:58AM +0100, Stijn Hoop wrote:
> I am providing a datapoint that directly contradicts your original
> statement, namely that there is a "completely different target
> audience" for GNOME 2 vs GNOME 3.
>
> I am that datapoint.

As are various others during FOSDEM (Vincent Untz asked people to raise
their hands). No idea how representative that it. Also people who didn't
like it, etc. As said during that presentation, figuring out if
something is felt by either a small focal minority or that it is generic
(representative) is pretty difficult and anyone is of course feel free
to assist.

--
Regards,
Olav