FUDCon user tracks

Mel Chua mchua at fedoraproject.org
Sun Nov 15 02:36:21 UTC 2009

 > On 11/14/2009 11:58 PM, Matthew Daniels wrote:
> Mel,
>
> When we talked about FUDCon before, you asked me to teach a user track
> class. Is there anything you can tell me or point me to so I'd know
> exactly what I'm teaching?
>
> Thanks!
>
> - Matthew

Yep! Thanks for reminding me, actually - we should make sure all the
user track teaching folks get on-board Real Soon Now.

Steven Parrish started a thread on the fudcon-planning list (cc'd, the
thread is at
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/fudcon-planning/2009-November/000244.html),
so that's where I'd ask / pick up the conversation.

FUDCon folks: I'd like to put this up as one of our Big Topics To Settle
at the next FUDCon planning meeting (this Thursday),
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:FUDCon_Toronto_2009_Planning_meetings#this_week.27s_agenda.
What else do we have to finalize?

--Mel